AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm really really really nervous about what K is going to talk to our boss about. You have no idea. So very very anxious. I know it's most likely nothing to do with me, I just want to know, you know? I don't want her to quit, and I think she needs to grow up instead of picking the easy way out. Ahhhhhh. Omg.

I feel like I need to shop. Or eat. A lot. Except there's no food in my office. Bah.

I don't want to be in the office anymore. I'm doing a shit job at work and I know it. K probably knows it, but she's a slacker too. The nice thing is that A/Sgt. S (boss-lady) thinks I'm doing an awesome job. She even asked me to stay another year in my Christmas card. At least I have someone fooled....

Fuck it. I'm leaving here and going grocery-shopping.

0 comments: