Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm feeling much more mellow now - almost to the point of exhaustion.

I'm supposed to be going out with N tonight. It was her birthday on the 9th, and while she's having a party on Saturday, I won't be there for most of it as I'll be working until 8 - so we're going out tonight.

I would really prefer to go home and go to bed...

I'm sure i'll have fun with her, but I feel like I haven't had a day to myself in a long time. There's so much shit I gotta do at home.

H hasn't called me in a while - I wonder if she's got all her crap packed up yet...

I'm going to take this Sunday off and get shit done. Maybe i'll even turn my cell phone off and ignore the world.

I should make a plan of things I need to do on Sunday:

1) Get at least 8 hours of sleep...
2) Laundry (everything!!)
3) Tidy room
4) Go clothes shopping (buy new work clothes)
5) Have a bath and get squeaky clean.

I've also made a recent goal or New Year's Resolution, depending on how you put it. I need to start dressing more proffessional at work. While there is really no dress-code in the office (most of my superiors wear the uniform) and no one seems to scoff at the fact that I dress like a teenager (jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, hoodies, etc), I think that it would make me feel more proffessional if I at least look proffessional. So, that's the plan. I'm going to buy some pairs of dress pants, a couple more blouses, some more tank tops and a nice pair of reasonably comfortable shoes to wear in the office.

0 comments: