More &#@^!%$#

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm back in the office today, feeling frustrated and angry at K. Yes, still. I hold onto things too long.

At the same time, I'm looking forward to her leaving. We've had some rough patches recently. See, we work seperate shifts. The day shift is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and the night shift comes in at 12:00 p.m. and works until 7:30 p.m. We are technically allowed 1/2 hour lunch break each day. However, I explicitly said to her that it doesn't matter how long one takes for lunch. If she wants to take 1 hour lunch, that's fine. Usually once or twice a week I will take a 1 hour lunch, as I have friends that also work downtown.

However, anytime we get into arguments, she always brings it up - the fact that I take 1 hour lunches and she never does.

It's not my fault she doesn't have anyone to go to lunch with....

She has the opportunity every day to take a 1 hour lunch, but she doesn't take it. Yesterday, I was going to leave maybe 20 mins early, and she got all huffy, stating that I should stay because I took 1 hour lunch. I jokingly retorted that she was leaving early too, and she sarcastically retorted that she only does it once in a while and that "excuse her for taking time off to take care of her health".

It's just the tone of what she said. Bitch.

Fuck her. I'm going to take as many lunches as I want and leave when I want. It's not my problem if she whines all the time.

On another note, I'm pleased that I no longer have to teach her the stuff that I haven't yet. I'm going to finish editing and writing up the training manual, and I'm looking forward to doing things my way and training her replacement (if we find one) properly.

I was very productive at work yesterday, it felt really good. I need to find more things to be productive about today...

0 comments: