Another Saturday Night...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

So, the good news is that none of the people that were going to view the room today actually showed up. I wasn't sure if any of them were going to show up, since NONE of them answered my e-mails and text messages. Yikes. Where are these people's sense of niceness?!

Looks like the new people will be able to move in on Tuesday, which means that starting Wednesday I am free to go out and do fun things again! Yay!

Tomorrow the new folk are comming over to sign the lease agreement and such, after they leave I'm going to head to the mall and pick up some of the things we need, such as loo paper, light bulbs and dishwasher tabs. Fuuun stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you are from Canada (like me), trust me, the British are not as nice as Canadians. From experience, even though we speak the same language, they think and act completely different.

Bouncing Back said...

It could be that since they got a message the room was taken, why bother with a reply? They probably just moved on to the next step in their own search for a place to live.

Jerry said...

Please, I have learned not to expect common courtesy any more... sad experience leads me to the conclusion that it's not at all common any more. There's no insurance that people will even show up when they have an appointment, but at least it helps separate the good from the bad!
Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com