Dilemna...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Well, good news! A couple has decided to take the room... the bad news... I don't know what to do with the people who have made appointments to view the room tomorrow. I don't know whether I should cancel on all of them, saying that we've found someone else... or let them view the place, just so we have a backup in case these people fall through. It seems mean to string the people along.... but I hate rejecting people, too.

What do you think??????

2 comments:

Little Miss Moneybags said...

I think you should call and cancel. Otherwise you're wasting their time, and yours. If the couple falls through, you can always call them back.

If the situation was reversed--they knew they weren't going to take the room--would you want them to show up and take up your time, or call and let you know?

Mama Bear said...

I myself would call them, let them know that you have someone who wants the room, but would they like to look at it anyway, in case this person declines it?

That way THEY make the decision!