Waiting waiting waiting...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, yesterday, I ended up giving in and trekked all the way to my local mall and bought about £30 worth of groceries at Iceland, Waitrose and Sainsbury's - this should last me a couple of weeks at least.

I'm killing time this morning before I am showing our spare room to a prospective tennant. I'm glad that there is a lot of interest in the room, but I don't really like doing viewings. I just don't particularly enjoy mindless chatter and entertaining people in my house. I think it's just the anxiety of meeting strangers. Siiiigh.

I'm hoping that by Sunday I'll have met enough interessted people that I can make an educated decision and we can get the ball rolling to have them move in.

I'm planning to visit my friends in The Netherlands for the first week of February - by then everything will be (hopefully) sorted and it will be a stress-free vacation.

On the work front, I went out bowling with everyone Tuesday night and had a great time. I really miss working with them. They asked if I wanted to stay on here and there for January, which I agreed to do. Starting February, they will terminate my contract for at least the month and when March arrives I will meet with them and we will go from there. Either way, I never imagined that I would like all these people so much.

That's all for now, folks. Wish me luck on these viewings!

1 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

GOOD LUCK!

hope you get a clean, normal roomie..

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...